Monticello documentation

timrowledge
It's been a while since I used MC and things have both moved on (in the real world) and moved off (in my brain). Googling a bit for MC doc I don't find much that seems to be very up to date. It's particularly disappointing to find the 'official' wiki so lacking in help for such an important tool.

Can anyone point to better doc? Offer to improve it?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. = Yes, that is a very large amount of corn.

Re: Monticello documentation

Chris Muller-3
Not entirely lacking:

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/43#Running Monticello

The MC code base is not very large and fairly simple.  If you start at
the MCDefinition hierarchy and work outward and you'll understand it
better than any docs could do.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's been a while since I used MC and things have both moved on (in the real world) and moved off (in my brain). Googling a bit for MC doc I don't find much that seems to be very up to date. It's particularly disappointing to find the 'official' wiki so lacking in help for such an important tool.
>
> Can anyone point to better doc? Offer to improve it?
>
> tim
> Useful Latin Phrases:- Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. = Yes, that is a very large amount of corn.

Re: Monticello documentation

Michael Ross-1

On the Pharo byExample2 page
at http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/pbe2/
there are some pdf links to explanations of
Monticello and Metacello that I found helpful.