More 6.0 cleanup

Edgar De Cleene
]MorphicProject>>exportSegmentWithChangeSet:fileName:directory:withoutInteraction

line
Utilities emptyScrapsBook.

should be replaced by:
ScrapBook default emptyScrapBook.

Again if all agree I do the .mcz and submit

I wish save a Project without any complaints and reload again in 6.0

Any do this ?

Edgar

Re: More 6.0 cleanup

Eliot Miranda-2
Edgar,

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
]MorphicProject>>exportSegmentWithChangeSet:fileName:directory:withoutInteraction

line
Utilities emptyScrapsBook.

should be replaced by:
ScrapBook default emptyScrapBook.

Again if all agree I do the .mcz and submit

I wish save a Project without any complaints and reload again in 6.0

If you're right, you're right and you should just do it.  If things break we can find out and roll back.  IMO, you don't have to get consensus before making a reasonable change.

Any do this ?

Edgar

--
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: More 6.0 cleanup

Edgar De Cleene
When trying to save to trunk, i have this.

yesterday i save to inbox, could continue doing but is extra work.
Thanks David for moving yesterday fix.

Edgar
@morplenauta

Re: More 6.0 cleanup

Tobias Pape

> On 15.03.2017, at 12:11, Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> When trying to save to trunk, i have this.
>

> <Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 08.02.59.png>
>
> yesterday i save to inbox, could continue doing but is extra work.

You have to edit the repository and put your initials there so that it asks  you for a password.

Best regards
        -Tobias

> Thanks David for moving yesterday fix.
>
> Edgar