More on Squeak.org Win32 3.9

Blake-5
Also the Download link for Windows on Squeak.org actually downloads the
Mac vesion.

I'm guessing Win32 usage isn't that high. <s>

        ===Blake===

Re: More on Squeak.org Win32 3.9

karl-8
Blake wrote:
> Also the Download link for Windows on Squeak.org actually downloads
> the Mac vesion.
>
> I'm guessing Win32 usage isn't that high. <s>
>
>     ===Blake===

The site is in a bit of flux now, as I'm updating to point to the 3.9
versions. Help with building packages is
very welcome.

karl

Re: More on Squeak.org Win32 3.9

Philippe Marschall
Hi

I don't know if this is representative but the following are the
statistics of SqueakSource for November.

Platforms Visits
Windows| 1312
Linux| 522
Macintosh| 498
(unknown)| 26
FreeBSD| 7
SunOS| 2
NetBSD| 1

Windows still accounts for more than twice the visits of the next
follower (Linux). Mac following closely behind.

Philippe

Karl skrev:

> Blake wrote:
>> Also the Download link for Windows on Squeak.org actually downloads
>> the Mac vesion.
>>
>> I'm guessing Win32 usage isn't that high. <s>
>>
>>     ===Blake===
>>

> The site is in a bit of flux now, as I'm updating to point to the 3.9
> versions. Help with building packages is
> very welcome.
>
> karl

I have made a package for windows. It's not a installer, just a zipped
directory.
Could someone make a mac package ?

Karl

Re: More on Squeak.org Win32 3.9

Raymond Asselin
>Karl skrev:
>> Blake wrote:
>>> Also the Download link for Windows on Squeak.org actually
downloads
>>> the Mac vesion.
>>>
>>> I'm guessing Win32 usage isn't that high. <s>
>>>
>>>     ===Blake===
>>>

>> The site is in a bit of flux now, as I'm updating to point to the
3.9
>> versions. Help with building packages is
>> very welcome.
>>
>> karl
>>

>I have made a package for windows. It's not a installer, just a
zipped
>directory.
>Could someone make a mac package ?
>
>Karl

Hi Karl, what is to be done to make such a package for the mac?
If it is to put every files needed in a directory and to zip it , I will
do, but is it what to do?

Raymond

Asselin Raymond skrev:

>> Karl skrev:

> downloads

>>> The site is in a bit of flux now, as I'm updating to point to the
>>>
> 3.9
>
>>> versions. Help with building packages is
>>> very welcome.
>>>
>>> karl
>>>

>> I have made a package for windows. It's not a installer, just a
>>
> zipped
>
>> directory.
>> Could someone make a mac package ?
>>
>> Karl
>>

> Hi Karl, what is to be done to make such a package for the mac?
> If it is to put every files needed in a directory and to zip it , I will
> do, but is it what to do?
>
> Raymond

I think that is sufficient. Great if you could do that . We also need a
place were I can download the file and place it on the ftp site.
Karl