More than 1K in a block

Marcus Strehlow
Hi guys,

you've probably been asked this like a hundred times or so...

Is it possible to have more than 1K in a block execution? I have a block that apparently exceeds 1K, and I really need it to be executed in the way it is. It's only like 5 lines that it complains about, somewhat important 5 lines. If I comment them out, it works, but information is then missing on the final window. I keep getting this error message when I am trying to save that code, telling me that more than 1K is not possible.

Can anyone of you tell me if I'm really bound to 1K per block, or if there's a way around?

Thanks,
Marcus

--
iMac -- 20 inch -- Core 2, 2 GHz -- 1 GB RAM -- Superdrive -- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2
MacBook -- 13.3 inch -- Core 2, 1.83 GHz -- 1.5 GB RAM -- Combodrive -- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2

Re: More than 1K in a block

Michael Haupt-3
Marcus,

is it really absolutely impossible to factor out some of the
functionality in another method? A block that size sounds like a huge
piece of functionality - it is relatively rare that such things are
really necessary. Of course, I haven't seen your code, so I can only
guess.

Best,

Michael