Morphic Histogram?

Rob Rothwell
Does anyone know of an existing "histogram morph?"  I found both PlotMorph and PieChartMorph, but nothing like a histogram!

I could start with PlotMorph, but I figured SURELY there is a histogram morph somewhere...!

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Morphic Histogram?

Derek O'Connell-2
Hi Rob, have you tried creating one yourself? Rectangle morphs are one
of the most basic morphs and a histogram could probably be created
mostly using drag&drop operations.

Re: Morphic Histogram?

Karl Ramberg
GraphMorph ?