[Morphic} On methods belonging to Flaps

Edgar J. De Cleene
Juan:

On trying to get Flaps from 3.9 6705 to SqueakLight , my algoritms fail
because many clear belonging to Flaps  methods in PasteUpMorph are grouped
in misc category.
I think we should move to flaps category.

Edgar

Re: [Morphic} On methods belonging to Flaps

Juan Vuletich
Ok, send me a change set and I'll publish it.