Morphic-cmm.441 won't go away

Chris Muller-5
My apologies, I seem to have disrupted the update stream with an old
package that won't go away, and I'm embarassed to admit, I'm not sure
what to do.  I've completely removed Morphic-cmm.441 from
source.squeak.org, but it keeps getting merged in when I update my old
image.

Simply revert the package, but does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Re: Morphic-cmm.441 won't go away

Bert Freudenberg

On 21.06.2010, at 03:30, Chris Muller wrote:

> My apologies, I seem to have disrupted the update stream with an old
> package that won't go away, and I'm embarassed to admit, I'm not sure
> what to do.  I've completely removed Morphic-cmm.441 from
> source.squeak.org, but it keeps getting merged in when I update my old
> image.
>
> Simply revert the package, but does anyone know how this can be fixed?

I did not have a problem updating, might be your image?

- Bert -