Morphic text?

Marcus Pedersén
Hi!
I have been trying around with different morphic classes regarding
text and havn't foud what Im after.
I want a single textfield (with a border), just one row and I just
want the user to be able to put a specific number of characters in,
say 10 and after these 10 characters are entered nothing happens if
you continue to press keyboard. Is there a text morph fitting this
description?

Many thanks in advance!
Marcus

Re: Morphic text?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Marcus Pedersén puso en su mail :

> Hi!
> I have been trying around with different morphic classes regarding
> text and havn't foud what Im after.
> I want a single textfield (with a border), just one row and I just
> want the user to be able to put a specific number of characters in,
> say 10 and after these 10 characters are entered nothing happens if
> you continue to press keyboard. Is there a text morph fitting this
> description?
>
> Many thanks in advance!
> Marcus
You could subclassing TextMorph.
In initialize you could have something like borderedPrototype in TextMorph
class
For having a typing of a 10 characters , see all about handleKeyDown: and
similars on Morph class

See Objects tab and Text for more ideas

Edgar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam