MorphicAlarms

Christoph Thiede
Hi,

I'm investigating parts of the Debugger's implementation and am just
wondering why Debugger>>#contents:notifying: does add an alarm to the world.
Never seen this before, what is the purpose of these alarms? And what is the
reason of that magic number (200 milliseconds)? I cannot even find any
sender of #alarms in my image ...

Curious,
Christoph

--