MorphicWorldHost with Scamper question

1 message Options

MorphicWorldHost with Scamper question

Christophe Rettien
In UnderwaterWorld Scamper is used to display local html files within a TWindow. I modified the html files which now have links to other html files (say: <A href="http://www.google.fr" title="Google.">Search</A>).
I have two questions concerning this very interesting feature :
1- why can't I make it go to this link ? I have the pointer changing to a hand but the behavior is not there, this window behaves as a text editor, not a browser.
2- whenever the html file changes (by an external application) how can this TWindow be updated with these changes ?