MorphicWrappers sar - missing link

Milan Zimmermann-2
Hi Marcus,

The MorphicWrappers on SqueakMap refer to this page

        http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/MW-3.6-5325-c.sar

the link no longer exist.

I am wondering, would you have the file still around? While I have a version
of MW-36a-5325.zip from Edgar De Cleene, I'd like to look at see if the sar
you had and the zip are any different in contents.

In case you have it (without much search effort for you), could you email it
to me,

Thanks Milan

PS Maybe it would be on 3.6 CD/DVD but I only have 3.7 and could not find a
link to 3.6 download on google.

Re: MorphicWrappers sar - missing link

Marcus Denker
Hi,

It's actually on the 3.7 CD, I did put there a zip of a spidered
SqueakMap that
resolved (and cached) all files *linked from* SqueakMap, too.

The .sar is attached. I've put it at http://iam.unibe.ch/~denker/old-
download/
(I should remember to never delete anything...)

MW-3.6-5325-c.sar (58K) Download Attachment

Re: MorphicWrappers sar - missing link

Milan Zimmermann-2
Markus,

Thanks for the sar (I did not find it under it's name on the 3.7 CD, maybe I
did not look right, will look if I can find it in a zip)

Milan