Move classes between packages in Trunk

Karl Ramberg
Hi,
I have not found any documentation for moving classes between packages in Trunk.
I know I have done it before but I can't remember the procedure.

Do you have to move the class first in one update and then delete it from the other package in an other update ?

Best,
Karl

cbc

Re: Move classes between packages in Trunk

cbc
There has been work done on trunk to allow you to just move the class between the two packages, save them, and the update process should handle it. As long as it isn't part of the update process, of course.

Just make sure to try it afterwards to makes sure things work.

Cbc