Moving my SS packages to SmalltalkHub

Göran Krampe
Hi all!

This is just a note explaining that I am moving my packages from SS to
SmalltalkHub. I wrote a small trivial article explaining the steps on
how to do it:

http://goran.krampe.se/2013/01/07/moving-to-smalltalkhub/

regards, Göran

PS. I am updating my package entries on SM too, clean out old crap that
ends up being line noise and update the entries that are interesting enough.