Multihead Squeak projects and status?

1 message Options

Multihead Squeak projects and status?

Evgeniy Philippov
  Hello everyone,

I am interested in multihead squeak, i.e. squeak with multiple OS-level
windows. Ken Causey told me about the following projects:

Hydra
Ariethfa Ffenestri
<kencausey> And there have been some other ideas
<kencausey> another option I think is to use OSProcess and start up
multiple VMs and images
<kencausey> interconnecting is up to you with that option though
<kencausey> intercommunication I mean

Hydra
<kencausey> Hydra is aimed at having multiple VMs thus leveraging
multiple cores/cpus.

Ariethfa Ffenestri
<kencausey> [It] is just about multiple os/wm level windows

Ken also suggested to ask about projects and status here. So I do. :-)
What is the status of the above two projects? Are there other projects,
and what is their status?

(I want to experiment with intermodel/interrepresentation stuff using
these---i.e. with intermodel/interrepresentation translators and
converters.)

--

Evgeniy