My new blog, metaverse summary for 2007 and previsions for 2008

1 message Options

My new blog, metaverse summary for 2007 and previsions for 2008

Giulio Prisco-3
I have stopped posting metaverse business and technology related news
and thoughts to my main blog http://transumanar.com/ (metaverse
"philosophy" related posts will still go there) and created a new blog
metaXLR8 - acceleration in the metaverse:
http://metaxlr8.net/

Among the first new post (I have also copied some old posts to the new
blog) there is a short essay FYC on The metaverse in 2007 and 2008:
http://metaxlr8.net/index.php/site/the_metaverse_in_2007_and_2008/

where I try to say something about the most important thing that
happened in the metaverse in 2007, and the most important things that
may happen in 2008.

Happy 2008 to everyone!