Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Blake-5
Under the Nebraska entry it says:

Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
much simpler system.

The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
complex Nebraska:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356

But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

David Mitchell-10
That was supposed to be *Kansas*. I fixed it.

On 7/12/07, Blake <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Under the Nebraska entry it says:
>
> Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
> Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
> much simpler system.
>
> The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
> complex Nebraska:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356
>
> But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Blake-5
Wow. That was fast. It's changed commpletely now.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:13:10 -0700, Blake <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Under the Nebraska entry it says:
>
> Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
> Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
> much simpler system.
>
> The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
> complex Nebraska:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356
>
> But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Ken Causey-3
I'm not sure of the exact cause but what happened is that it was using a
wiki link to the Kansas page (which you could tell by viewing the
source) and Swiki includes logic to substitute for this the current
title of the referenced page for the link.  I'm not sure why it thought
the title of this page was Kansas, but at any rate I simply saved the
page again, without making any changes, and it now calls it Kansas as
expected and links to the proper page.

Ken

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 15:13 -0700, Blake wrote:

> Under the Nebraska entry it says:
>
> Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
> Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
> much simpler system.
>
> The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
> complex Nebraska:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356
>
> But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

David Mitchell-10
Wiki good

On 7/12/07, Blake <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow. That was fast. It's changed commpletely now.
>
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:13:10 -0700, Blake <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Under the Nebraska entry it says:
> >
> > Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
> > Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
> > much simpler system.
> >
> > The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
> > complex Nebraska:
> >
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356
> >
> > But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Ken Causey-3
Or maybe David fixed it, the old problem of wiki page editing
contention.

Ken

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 17:21 -0500, Ken Causey wrote:

> I'm not sure of the exact cause but what happened is that it was using a
> wiki link to the Kansas page (which you could tell by viewing the
> source) and Swiki includes logic to substitute for this the current
> title of the referenced page for the link.  I'm not sure why it thought
> the title of this page was Kansas, but at any rate I simply saved the
> page again, without making any changes, and it now calls it Kansas as
> expected and links to the proper page.
>
> Ken
>
> On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 15:13 -0700, Blake wrote:
> > Under the Nebraska entry it says:
> >
> > Nebraska is a toolkit for building remote interactions with Morphic in
> > Squeak. It is modelled somewhat after Nebraska, although as yet it's a
> > much simpler system.
> >
> > The second Nebraska contains a link presumably pointing to the more
> > complex Nebraska:
> >
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356
> >
> > But the link is to the same page....

Re: Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Blake-5
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:26:43 -0700, David Mitchell
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wiki good

Wiki indeed good.

I made a slight change as well, to the sample code where "Nebraska" was
spelled "Nebrasa".