NEVER MIND: Can FFI be used with an Alien-aware VM?

NEVER MIND: Can FFI be used with an Alien-aware VM?

Jay Hardesty-2

Hello again - MY MISTAKE - turns out that the plugins at
ftp.squeak.org/3.8/mac/carbonplugins/  are for PowerPC, so of course
they didn't work on a Mac Intel.

I instead copied the plugins (SqueakFFIPrims.bundle and
TestOSAPlugin.bundle)from the Resources folder inside my 3.8VM, and
both FFI and Applescript now work fine.

SORRY for the false alarm - Thanks as always
Jay

Re: NEVER MIND: Can FFI be used with an Alien-aware VM?

johnmci

You'll find if you pull the latest plugins that found in the 4.0.1b1U
VM it will make life easier, and you'll get
the most current patchs etc.

--
=
=