Nabble trouble

Michael Ross-1
I access this mailing list using web-based Nabble on Windows vista.
Recently I've been having trouble with Nabble and am thinking
of switching to some other mailing-list client. Can anyone
recommend a good one for technical lists with long discussions?

thanks,

-Michael

(sorry for the off-topic question. I hope i can access the answers )

Re: Nabble trouble

Claus Kick
Michael Ross-1 schrieb:
> I access this mailing list using web-based Nabble on Windows vista.
> Recently I've been having trouble with Nabble and am thinking
> of switching to some other mailing-list client. Can anyone
> recommend a good one for technical lists with long discussions?

What about using Thunderbird in tree-view mode?

Cheers,

Claus

Re: [squeak-dev] Nabble trouble

Michael Ross-1
I'll try it. Thanks.

-Michael

> I access this mailing list using web-based Nabble on Windows vista.
> Recently I've been having trouble with Nabble and am thinking
> of switching to some other mailing-list client. Can anyone
> recommend a good one for technical lists with long discussions?

What about using Thunderbird in tree-view mode?

Cheers,

Claus

View message @ http://n4.nabble.com/Nabble-trouble-tp252958p253263.html
To unsubscribe from Nabble trouble, click here.