Need help.....

Leclerc, Guylaine (CCNB Bathurst)

Hi,

I’m an IT teacher in a community college in New-Brunswick, Canada.  We would like to use the book “Des idées puissantes dans la classe” (French version of “Powerful ideas in the classroom”) in a project we’re developing for French high-schools of our province.  We would need to adapt the book, form teachers and distribute the book in the schools.

Is there someone out there who did something similar?  What are the copy rights for this book?  How do we proceed to get permission to go ahead in our project?

Thanks,

Guylaine LeClerc

Enseignante

Technologies de l'information

Collège communautaire de Nouveau-Brunswick - Bathurst

C.P. 266, Bathurst (Nouveau-Brunswick) E2A 3Z2 Canada

Tél.: (506)547-7513    Téléc.: (506)547-2174

[hidden email]

http://collegecommunautaire.ccnb.nb.ca

Re: Need help.....

Serge Stinckwich-4
Leclerc, Guylaine (CCNB Bathurst) a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> I’m an IT teacher in a community college in New-Brunswick, Canada.  We
> would like to use the book “Des idées puissantes dans la classe” (French
> version of “Powerful ideas in the classroom”) in a project we’re
> developing for French high-schools of our province.  We would need to
> adapt the book, form teachers and distribute the book in the schools.
>

> Is there someone out there who did something similar?  What are the copy
> rights for this book?  How do we proceed to get permission to go ahead
> in our project?

I think you need to talk with Kim Rose about such issue.

If you are french-speaking and need help about Squeak, you can also join
our small community of french-speaking squeakers. We have a Wiki here :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Squeak_Education
and a mailing here :

Best regards,

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##