New DMU tutorials serie: Game creation by Croquet wizards

1 message Options

New DMU tutorials serie: Game creation by Croquet wizards

Americo Damasceno
Like we said, Croquet is not a game engine but, for fun (or educational purposes)  you can try to create some casual games.
We are beginning a tutorials serie explaining many things: how to create and force a new avatar, how to make it to collide against walls etc, how to open a door, how to shoot (oops! an avatar can kill another! Mr. B will be happy to know this...) etc. etc.
 There are 3 lessons published and the complete demo (70 Mb - sorry) and new lessons will be published everyday. Like at our first tutorials serie.
The address is :
http://www.dmu.com/crb2
Enjoy.