New Pharo Collections: Question about MultiDictionary

1 message Options

New Pharo Collections: Question about MultiDictionary

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Greetings to everyone. Recently i started my pre-bachelor's work called "New
Collections for Pharo". ( introduction to my project
<http://forum.world.st/New-Pharo-Collections-td4794762.html>  )
I decided to start with the MultiDictionary. There is a very basic prototype
available on my  project page on smalltalkhub
<http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~OBrenchev/NewPharoCollections>

You can also read my  post
<http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com/hub/brenchev/duntw01nrp9hkz6a00qmi16c5>
about this implementation on PillarHub.

At this point, i need your help, users and developers of Pharo! Feel free to
make your suggestions about functionality of MultiDictionary that you need.
Also, I'll really appreciate your suggestions about code style and in
programming with Pharo in general. Thank you and best wishes.