New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

David T. Lewis
The Squeak board is very pleased to report that Levente Uzonyi has volunteered
to assume leadership of the box-admins team.

Please give Levente your full support as he takes on this role. Like all
of us, he has other demands on his time, and handling system administration
issues can be difficult and occasionally thankless. Let's all help out where
we can.

The Board would also like to again thank Ken Causey for his excellent
stewardship of the box-admins team for many years.

So on behalf of the board: Thank you Ken for your contributions, and thank
you Levente for leading the box-admins in the future.

Dave (on behalf of the Squeak board)

Re: [Box-Admins] New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

Tobias Pape
Hey,

On 21.04.2014, at 23:48, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Squeak board is very pleased to report that Levente Uzonyi has volunteered
> to assume leadership of the box-admins team.
>
> Please give Levente your full support as he takes on this role. Like all
> of us, he has other demands on his time, and handling system administration
> issues can be difficult and occasionally thankless. Let's all help out where
> we can.
>
> The Board would also like to again thank Ken Causey for his excellent
> stewardship of the box-admins team for many years.
>
> So on behalf of the board: Thank you Ken for your contributions, and thank
> you Levente for leading the box-admins in the future.
>
> Dave (on behalf of the Squeak board)
Thanks again to Ken and good luck to Levente.
Levente, if I can help you here or there, I’ll
certainly would jump in :)
Best
        -Tobias

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [Box-Admins] New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

Edgar De Cleene

On 4/22/14, 6:17 AM, "Tobias Pape" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>

> On 21.04.2014, at 23:48, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The Squeak board is very pleased to report that Levente Uzonyi has
>> volunteered
>> to assume leadership of the box-admins team.
>>
>> Please give Levente your full support as he takes on this role. Like all
>> of us, he has other demands on his time, and handling system administration
>> issues can be difficult and occasionally thankless. Let's all help out where
>> we can.
>>
>> The Board would also like to again thank Ken Causey for his excellent
>> stewardship of the box-admins team for many years.
>>
>> So on behalf of the board: Thank you Ken for your contributions, and thank
>> you Levente for leading the box-admins in the future.
>>
>> Dave (on behalf of the Squeak board)
>
> Thanks again to Ken and good luck to Levente.
+1  to both.
Thanks Ken.
Thanks Levente

Edgar

Re: New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

Colin Putney-3

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Squeak board is very pleased to report that Levente Uzonyi has volunteered
to assume leadership of the box-admins team.

Bravo!

Re: [Box-Admins] New box-admins team leader Levente Uzonyi

Ron Teitelbaum

> On 4/22/14, 6:17 AM, "Tobias Pape" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >

> > On 21.04.2014, at 23:48, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> The Squeak board is very pleased to report that Levente Uzonyi has
> >> volunteered to assume leadership of the box-admins team.
> >>
> >> Please give Levente your full support as he takes on this role. Like
> >> all of us, he has other demands on his time, and handling system
> >> administration issues can be difficult and occasionally thankless.
> >> Let's all help out where we can.
> >>
> >> The Board would also like to again thank Ken Causey for his excellent
> >> stewardship of the box-admins team for many years.
> >>
> >> So on behalf of the board: Thank you Ken for your contributions, and
> >> thank you Levente for leading the box-admins in the future.
> >>
> >> Dave (on behalf of the Squeak board)
> >
> > Thanks again to Ken and good luck to Levente.
> +1  to both.
> Thanks Ken.
> Thanks Levente
>
> Edgar

Thanks Ken and Levente for your time and efforts!

Ron Teitelbaum