New iCalendar version

Yann Monclair-2
Hello,

I have been working on my SummerTalk iCalendar project. I just put a new version
online, thanks to seasidehosting.st

http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st/seaside/icalendar

There are some bugs, I can't figure out why the edition of the calendar works
and the edition of the events doesn't. If you could play with the app and try
breaking it (I hope you will not succeed, but I am being a little too
optimistic I think).

So far I have put only 2 user accounts, I will add account creation once I have
figured out the edition bug. The accounts are :
Yann Monclair (that's me :p) login: yann password: yann
Arthur Dent (cf H2G2) login: arthur password: arthur

You can also download the code at
http://www.squeaksource.com/iCalSummerTalk.html

I would appreciate any feedback, comments and tips :)

Thanks in advance,

Yann Monclair
http://yann.monclair.fr/summertalk

Re: New iCalendar version

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Looks very good.

I will try and post feedback when have time.

Cheers ;)

2006/11/28, Yann Monclair <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I have been working on my SummerTalk iCalendar project. I just put a new version
> online, thanks to seasidehosting.st
>
> http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st/seaside/icalendar
>
> There are some bugs, I can't figure out why the edition of the calendar works
> and the edition of the events doesn't. If you could play with the app and try
> breaking it (I hope you will not succeed, but I am being a little too
> optimistic I think).
>
> So far I have put only 2 user accounts, I will add account creation once I have
> figured out the edition bug. The accounts are :
> Yann Monclair (that's me :p) login: yann password: yann
> Arthur Dent (cf H2G2) login: arthur password: arthur
>
> You can also download the code at
> http://www.squeaksource.com/iCalSummerTalk.html
>
> I would appreciate any feedback, comments and tips :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Yann Monclair
> http://yann.monclair.fr/summertalk

Re: New iCalendar version

Damien Cassou-3
Seems to work :-) Very good application.

Yann Monclair a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I have been working on my SummerTalk iCalendar project. I just put a new version
> online, thanks to seasidehosting.st
>
> http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st/seaside/icalendar
>
> There are some bugs, I can't figure out why the edition of the calendar works
> and the edition of the events doesn't. If you could play with the app and try
> breaking it (I hope you will not succeed, but I am being a little too
> optimistic I think).
>
> So far I have put only 2 user accounts, I will add account creation once I have
> figured out the edition bug. The accounts are :
> Yann Monclair (that's me :p) login: yann password: yann
> Arthur Dent (cf H2G2) login: arthur password: arthur
>
> You can also download the code at
> http://www.squeaksource.com/iCalSummerTalk.html
>
> I would appreciate any feedback, comments and tips :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Yann Monclair
> http://yann.monclair.fr/summertalk

Re: New iCalendar version

Yann Monclair-2
Thanks :)

I am concerned with one bug, that seems to be random.

when editing an event or a calendar (click on the name of the event/
calendar), there seems to be a problem when editing a textInput (aka
a text field). It works every now and then for me. Could other people
try it and tell me if it works, or not, and which browser they are
using.

TIA,

Yann