New plugin support

Ian Piumarta

Hi,

I'm about to commit (add) cross-platform directories to support
GStreamerPlugin and OggPlugin.  If anyone thinks this is a bad idea,
please speak now.

(FYI: the unix tree will also be getting ClipboardExtendedPlugin,
DBusPlugin, RomePlugin and ImmX11Plugin in the same commit.)

Cheers,
Ian

Re: New plugin support

Andreas.Raab

Josh was just looking at GStreamer. I don't think he has any problems
but just in case I'm cc-ing him for comments.

   - A.

Ian Piumarta wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm about to commit (add) cross-platform directories to support
> GStreamerPlugin and OggPlugin.  If anyone thinks this is a bad idea,
> please speak now.
>
> (FYI: the unix tree will also be getting ClipboardExtendedPlugin,
> DBusPlugin, RomePlugin and ImmX11Plugin in the same commit.)
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

Re: New plugin support

José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez

El mar, 22-04-2008 a las 09:05 -0700, Ian Piumarta escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'm about to commit (add) cross-platform directories to support
> GStreamerPlugin and OggPlugin.  If anyone thinks this is a bad idea,
> please speak now.
>
> (FYI: the unix tree will also be getting ClipboardExtendedPlugin,
> DBusPlugin, RomePlugin and ImmX11Plugin in the same commit.)
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

Ian, you haven't commited these directories yet, any problem with it?
Without them the unix tree can not compile these plugins.