New post on blog about Rewrite Tool

Mark Rizun
Hello!

Please, visit my blog and read new information about developement and updates for Rewrite Tool.
Link: myfuncoding.blogspot.com
You can install the tool by evaluating this:

Gofer new
  url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/MarkRizun/RewriteTool/main';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfRewriteTool';
  load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRewriteTool) loadDevelopment

or from my repo on SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~MarkRizun/RewriteTool
Here is a link for Pharo For Enterprise chapter about Rewrite Tool: https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoForTheEnterprise-english/tree/master/RewriteTool
Unfortunately, it's not finished yet at all, but it will be :)

Any critics and suggestions are welcome !

Best,
Mark

Re: New post on blog about Rewrite Tool

stepharo