New tutorial on drawing Mandalas / drawing stuff

New tutorial on drawing Mandalas / drawing stuff

Nicola Mingotti
Hi,

I just uploaded my latest tutorial about building Mandalas, the second part of the video contains the Squeak code to build all the stuff.

-] Link to the Swiki page:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6632

-] Direct link to the Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_k5uTGOA-Y&feature=youtu.be

bye
Nicola

Re: New tutorial on drawing Mandalas / drawing stuff

Christian Kellermann
* Nicola Mingotti <[hidden email]> [191028 00:08]:

> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded my latest tutorial about building Mandalas, the second part
> of the video contains the Squeak code to build all the stuff.
>
> -] Link to the Swiki page:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6632
>
> -] Direct link to the Youtube video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_k5uTGOA-Y&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your videos, I really appreciate them!

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.

Re: New tutorial on drawing Mandalas / drawing stuff

Nicola Mingotti
Thank you Christian !

bye
nicola