New versions of the Morphic packages

Juan Vuletich
Hi Folks,

I've just uploaded  EToys-jmv.7.mcz, MorphicExtras-jmv.12.mcz and
Morphic-jmv.70.mcz to the inbox.

This version includes:
- Mantis-0504-CurvierMorph, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
- Resizing SystemWindows on any corner, fix by Juan Vuletich (jmv) and Robin
(rl)
- Removal CDScreenShotMorph, indicated by Jerome Peace (wiz)
Reviewed by Juan Vuletich (jmv)

Jerome,  Curvier-wiz.mod.7.cs.gz includes some changes to Kernel and
39Deprecated. I did not publish any of these. If you think those packages
should alse be updated, tell me, and we'll contact the maintainers.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: New versions of the Morphic packages

Stéphane Ducasse-3
Ok we will take push that in the next release (today certainly).

Stef

On 20 févr. 06, at 05:08, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've just uploaded  EToys-jmv.7.mcz, MorphicExtras-jmv.12.mcz and
> Morphic-jmv.70.mcz to the inbox.
>
> This version includes:
> - Mantis-0504-CurvierMorph, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
> - Resizing SystemWindows on any corner, fix by Juan Vuletich (jmv)
> and Robin (rl)
> - Removal CDScreenShotMorph, indicated by Jerome Peace (wiz)
> Reviewed by Juan Vuletich (jmv)
>
> Jerome,  Curvier-wiz.mod.7.cs.gz includes some changes to Kernel
> and 39Deprecated. I did not publish any of these. If you think
> those packages should alse be updated, tell me, and we'll contact
> the maintainers.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: New versions of the Morphic packages

Marcus Denker
Hello Juan!

We will add those with the next batch of updates.
Thanks a Lot!

        Marcus

On 20.02.2006, at 05:08, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've just uploaded  EToys-jmv.7.mcz, MorphicExtras-jmv.12.mcz and
> Morphic-jmv.70.mcz to the inbox.
>
> This version includes:
> - Mantis-0504-CurvierMorph, fix by Jerome Peace (wiz)
> - Resizing SystemWindows on any corner, fix by Juan Vuletich (jmv)
> and Robin (rl)
> - Removal CDScreenShotMorph, indicated by Jerome Peace (wiz)
> Reviewed by Juan Vuletich (jmv)
>
> Jerome,  Curvier-wiz.mod.7.cs.gz includes some changes to Kernel
> and 39Deprecated. I did not publish any of these. If you think
> those packages should alse be updated, tell me, and we'll contact
> the maintainers.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: New versions of the Morphic packages

Jerome Peace
Hi

Forgot to cc the morphic list.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace