News Team Monthly Report - May 2007

1 message Options

News Team Monthly Report - May 2007

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

News Team Report for May 2007.

Our Highest read article for May:

http://news.squeak.org/2007/05/17/minding-your-business-with-smalltalk-part-3-of-4/ had 2414 readers.  This is an interview with Bert Freudenberg.  Check it out if you haven’t had the time to read it yet.

We are getting about 200-300 hits a day.  Our best day in May was 1906 readers.

We were listed in the top blogs and top post on wordpress twice.

We even had a mention on a podcast: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3357160734

Our readership is still down significantly mostly because of lack of time to publish articles.  We really could use some new members.  If you have an interest in writing articles for weeklysqueak please contact me.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak News Team Leader