Nitpicker wants Seaside-on-Squeak talk online

Nitpicker wants Seaside-on-Squeak talk online

Richard Karpinski-2
Will you make the talk or your slides available here or in a wiki?

Were the wiki set up early with a rough transcript or even just
notes, you might gather some reader questions, especially if you
asked for them, before you get to FISL. I promise to nitpick (or not)
if you ask.

Dick

Richard Karpinski, Nitpicker       [hidden email]
148 Sequoia Circle, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Home +1 707-546-6760     Cell +1 707-228-9716
http://nitpicker.pbwiki.com

ps Put (or leave) "nitpicker" in the subject line to get past my spam
filters.

On 2008, Feb 28, , at 12:00, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'm presenting Seaside-on-Squeak at FISL 08 as an invited speaker
> in a few months.

Re: Nitpicker wants Seaside-on-Squeak talk online

Randal L. Schwartz

Richard> Will you make the talk or your slides available here or in a wiki?

After I present them in the next rehearsal in two weeks, I'll put a draft
online, yes.  And whatever I end up presenting at FISL will also be online.