No Subject

Chris Cunnington-3

I wouldn't worry about what the changes and sources files do right now.
You want to know how to open the image and look at the code. These
videos will help with that. [1] You need to go to Squeakland [2] and get
yourself an application. You can open the Scratch image from the Scratch
website with that. Finally, there is a beginners list [3] you can ask
questions at. This list isn't the best for this kind of question. Once
you learn some basics of Smalltalk, you should be able to explore the
source code of Scratch.

Chris

[1] http://smalltalk.org/videos/video_AbsoluteBeginner_DownloadOpen.html
[2] http://www.squeakland.org

Re: No Subject

Chris Muller-3
Very nice.  Would also be nice to include Linux and, now, CogDroid for
the Squeak video.  If the video is truly targeted for 89 year-old
grandmothers, I would change the Windows part where you say, "...
you've seen this before..." and actually show clicking on the Run
button.