No version found for #stable

hernanmd
Hello,

I am writing a baseline with dependency on another configuration. In a clean Pharo 2.0 image, without package cache, I get : MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer and yes, I have defined stable in ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer.

This is my baseline:

baseline1: spec
    <version: '1-baseline'>

    spec for: #common do: [
        spec
            blessing: #baseline;
            repository: '.... my repo URL ...'.
        spec
            project: 'KomHttpServer' with: [
                spec
                    className: 'ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer';
                    version: #stable;
                    repository: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/hernan/KomHttpServer/main' ].
          spec
            package: 'MyPkg1-Core'                 with: [ spec requires: 'Grease' ];
            package: 'MyPkg2-Core'                 with: [ spec requires: #( 'KomHttpServer') ];
            " ... etc " ]

Maybe I am missing something essential there.

Debugging deep into Metacello I ended in #linearLoadPackageSpec: packageSpec gofer: gofer.
This method actually resolves the nearest reference:

a MetacelloCachingGoferResolvedReference name: 'ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer-HernanMoralesDurand.11'

then finds the a MC version info and #ensureProjectLoaded answer true but the fact is that no ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer exists at that point in the image. I.e. is not that no version is found, the package wasn't loaded in the image (although it is in the package cahe directory).

Any hints?

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: No version found for #stable

EstebanLM
Hi,

ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer-HernanMoralesDurand.11 is corrupted in http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/hernan/KomHttpServer/main, that’s why it does not find a stable version.
Try committing again :)
(or using the one in MetaRepoForPharo20 (which is the ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer-HernanMoralesDurand.13, and looks fine… at least installed for me).

Esteban