Noob

Mark Dymek
Hi I am new to squeak and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.

Sent from my iPod

Re: Noob

Bert Freudenberg

On 23.10.2009, at 03:06, Mark Dymek wrote:

> Hi I am new to squeak and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.

Hi Mark! Welcome :)

Would be interesting to know what you would like to do with Squeak.

- Bert -

Re: Noob

dcorking
Emeka wrote:

> Well, I am also new and I hope to do some stuff on XO, that is to work with
> etoy. Could you assist me?

Since you are interested in Etoys, can I suggest that you also
register for some of the mailing lists or forums at

http://www.squeakland.org/discuss/

(if you haven't already?)