Nudge 2: Curvier

Jerome Peace
Hi Juan,

Another two weeks have gone by and I have not yet
heard from you about the status of curvier.

Can you publish it into the image as is?

Marcus has sounded the first bell for the beta
version. Soon there will be a cut off date and
deadlines. I'd like to know the status of work I might
need to do so I can juggle my schedule and priorities.
I really need to hear from you about this soon.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace

Re: Nudge 2: Curvier

Juan Vuletich
Hi Jerome,

My apologies. I believe the fastest option would be that you publish it
yourself, or ask Stef to do so.
Both would be perfectly ok with me. In fact, I should not be halting the
publishing of new stuff at all.
Does this sound ok to you?

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

> Another two weeks have gone by and I have not yet
> heard from you about the status of curvier.
>
> Can you publish it into the image as is?
>
> Marcus has sounded the first bell for the beta
> version. Soon there will be a cut off date and
> deadlines. I'd like to know the status of work I might
> need to do so I can juggle my schedule and priorities.
> I really need to hear from you about this soon.
>
> Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace

Re: Re: Nudge 2: Curvier

Juan Vuletich
Hi Jerome,

Until today I got no answer to this. Therefore, I will publish Curvier this
weekend.

Cheers,
Juan
> My apologies. I believe the fastest option would be that you publish it
> yourself, or ask Stef to do so.
> Both would be perfectly ok with me. In fact, I should not be halting the
> publishing of new stuff at all.
> Does this sound ok to you?
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich