Nudge: What is the status of Curvier

Jerome Peace
Hi Juan,

The morphic list has been quiet for the last couple of
weeks.

I believe the ball is still in your court as to what
next must be done to get curvier in to 3.9.

I'm happy to report that Lic. Edgar DeCleene has told
me that my "beautiful curves" have found a home in
Squeaklite.

I'd like regular squeak users also to notice their
beauty.

So what's up?

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace

Re: Nudge: What is the status of Curvier

Juan Vuletich
Hi Jerome,

Yes, the ball is on my side. I'm working on adding resize handles to all
four corners of the windows. When this is ready, I will publish new versions
of the packages. Curvier will most likely get in, I'll just take a look.

Please wait a few more days.

Thanks,