Number Line

1 message Options

Number Line

Steve Thomas
Scott,

Tried to set unit's per mark to less than one (for a demo project using cuisenaire rods and fractions).  When I did this the marks disappeared. See below.
Inline image 1

It would be nice if could have legend markers in fraction form as shown below:
Inline image 2

That said it's late in the release and as shown above I did figure out a way to create this, so I would say the priority is low.

Also, (I think Richo may have pointed this out before) when I rotate the number line (say 45 degrees) the <x on graph> values are not right.  This also I don't see as a big problem, just noting these things here in my e-memory.

Thanks,
Stephen