OBMultipleSelectionBrowser dragging methods

OBMultipleSelectionBrowser dragging methods

Ch Lamprecht
Sorry, this should start a new thread:

Hello,

playing with 3.10 beta #7159 I found that OBMultipleSelectionBrowser does not
allow methods to be dragged.
I might be missing something, but to me it seems, that in

OBPluggableListMorphOfMany>>mouseDown

mouseDown: evt
     | selectors row oldIndex oldVal |
     evt yellowButtonPressed  "First check for option (menu) click"
         ifTrue: [^ self yellowButtonActivity: evt shiftPressed].
     row _ self rowAtLocation: evt position.
     row = 0  ifTrue: [^super mouseDown: evt].
     "self dragEnabled ifTrue: [aMorph highlightForMouseDown]."

     model okToChange ifFalse: [^ self].  "No change if model is locked"

     self mouseDownRow: row.
[rest snipped]

adding the last line here fixes the problem. I have no experience at all so I
might well be overlooking some undesirable side effects...

Also: If I wanted to write a test case for this, where would I start?? Are there
  methods to generate mouse events?

Christoph

Re: OBMultipleSelectionBrowser dragging methods

Ch Lamprecht
Christoph Lamprecht wrote:

> playing with 3.10 beta #7159 I found that OBMultipleSelectionBrowser
> does not allow methods to be dragged.

I found Mantis, and saw that this is a known bug.

> Also: If I wanted to write a test case for this, where would I start??
> Are there  methods to generate mouse events?

Christoph

Re: OBMultipleSelectionBrowser dragging methods

David Röthlisberger

>> playing with 3.10 beta #7159 I found that OBMultipleSelectionBrowser
>> does not allow methods to be dragged.
>
> I found Mantis, and saw that this is a known bug.

yes, exactly. It's also a fixed bug, you can get the fix by downloading the newest
version of the OB-Enhancement package from Colin's Monticello repository at
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/.

David