OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting in Ha Noi

OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting in Ha Noi

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

a first meeting of the OLPC Vietnam developers will be organized in
Hanoi the 5th June starting from 2pm until 6pm.
The meeting will be hosted by CNF (Campus Numérique Francophone)
Hanoi. Adress: Ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu, Q. Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội

This a first tentative for the schedule of the meeting:

Title: OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting : 14h-18h / CNF
- 30 min: Report of Vung Vieng OLPC deployment experiment (Serge Stinckwich)
- 1 heure : Sugar development platform presentation + XOs demonstrations (?)
- 30 min : EToys demonstrations (Serge Stinckwich)
- 2 heures : Discussions about OLPC-Vietnam (ALL)

If you want to talk/demonstrate something related to OLPC and/or
Sugar, you are welcome to propose a topic.
A web page for this announce will be setup by Vu Do Quynh during the week-end.
As the room is limited, if you plan to attend, please send me a
private message (with a CC to Vu Do Quynh)
See you,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

Re: [HanoiLUG] OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting in Ha Noi

Truong Anh. Tuan

----- "Serge Stinckwich" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> a first meeting of the OLPC Vietnam developers will be organized in
> Hanoi the 5th June starting from 2pm until 6pm.
> The meeting will be hosted by CNF (Campus Numérique Francophone)
> Hanoi. Adress: Ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu, Q. Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
>
> This a first tentative for the schedule of the meeting:
>
> Title: OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting : 14h-18h / CNF
> - 30 min: Report of Vung Vieng OLPC deployment experiment (Serge
> Stinckwich)
> - 1 heure : Sugar development platform presentation + XOs
> demonstrations (?)
> - 30 min : EToys demonstrations (Serge Stinckwich)
> - 2 heures : Discussions about OLPC-Vietnam (ALL)
>
> If you want to talk/demonstrate something related to OLPC and/or
> Sugar, you are welcome to propose a topic.
> A web page for this announce will be setup by Vu Do Quynh during the
> week-end.
> As the room is limited, if you plan to attend, please send me a
> private message (with a CC to Vu Do Quynh)
> See you,

Great idea.

I will try to take my time to demo and discuss about Sugar on a Stick, a Fedora Spin (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points#Sugar_on_a_Stick)

(I am a bit busy at that day)

Kind regards,
Tuan

Re: [HanoiLUG] OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting in Ha Noi

Duy Thang
Hello,

I heard about the OLPC project long time ago. I loved it. Although my english is not really well, I want to join this project. I can work as a developer or a tester.

I'll take part in the meeting at CNF.

Best regards

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Duy Thang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I heard about the OLPC project long time ago. I loved it. Although my
> english is not really well, I want to join this project. I can work as a
> developer or a tester.

Your level in english is not a problem at all. We are looking for good
vietnamese speaker ;-)