OOPSLA - what's going on?

tblanchard
I'm going to the dynamic languages symposium at oopsla on Monday,
will arrive Sunday eve, and stay for the BOF Tuesday eve.  I have no
idea what else is going on.

Anybody got any pointers to Smalltalk meets?

-Todd Blanchard

Re: OOPSLA - what's going on?

Avi  Bryant
On Oct 20, 2006, at 2:29 PM, Todd Blanchard wrote:

> I'm going to the dynamic languages symposium at oopsla on Monday,
> will arrive Sunday eve, and stay for the BOF Tuesday eve.  I have
> no idea what else is going on.
>
> Anybody got any pointers to Smalltalk meets?

I'm also arriving Sunday evening, and will be at the DLS, but
unfortunately have to rush back to Vancouver Monday night and will
miss the BOF. So, selfishly, I'd love to arrange a Smalltalker's
meeting during the lunch break for the DLS (11:30 - 1:00pm on Monday)...

Avi

Re: OOPSLA - what's going on?

andresv@itsnpt.com
Guys,

Please check here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Smalltalk+World+Tour

Thanks,
Andres.

On Oct 20, 2006, at 2:29 PM, Todd Blanchard wrote:

> I'm going to the dynamic languages symposium at oopsla on Monday,
> will arrive Sunday eve, and stay for the BOF Tuesday eve.  I have
> no idea what else is going on.
>
> Anybody got any pointers to Smalltalk meets?

I'm also arriving Sunday evening, and will be at the DLS, but
unfortunately have to rush back to Vancouver Monday night and will
miss the BOF. So, selfishly, I'd love to arrange a Smalltalker's
meeting during the lunch break for the DLS (11:30 - 1:00pm on Monday)...

Avi

http://mail2web.com/ .

Re: OOPSLA - what's going on?

jarober
see:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Smalltalk+World+Tour

it's got some info on Smalltalkers at OOPSLA right now

At 05:29 PM 10/20/2006, you wrote:
>I'm going to the dynamic languages symposium at oopsla on Monday,
>will arrive Sunday eve, and stay for the BOF Tuesday eve.  I have no
>idea what else is going on.
>
>Anybody got any pointers to Smalltalk meets?
>
>-Todd Blanchard

James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView