[OT][ANN] Some new music composed in muO

[OT][ANN] Some new music composed in muO

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

Hopefully it is not inappropriate for me to announce here three new
music pieces entirely composed in Squeak with muO, synthesized
on-the-fly via Squeak MIDI output by VST plug-ins hosted in Cantabile,
all from these last weeks:

http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Suspension%20of%20Belief.ogg
http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Busy%20Claude%20is%20late%20again.ogg
http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Flying%20Bugs.ogg

re: [OT][ANN] Some new music composed in muO

ccrraaiigg

     Excellent!

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: [OT][ANN] Some new music composed in muO

David T. Lewis
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 01:42:06PM +0200, St??phane Rollandin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Hopefully it is not inappropriate for me to announce here three new
> music pieces entirely composed in Squeak with muO, synthesized
> on-the-fly via Squeak MIDI output by VST plug-ins hosted in Cantabile,
> all from these last weeks:
>
> http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Suspension%20of%20Belief.ogg
> http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Busy%20Claude%20is%20late%20again.ogg
> http://www.zogotounga.net/zik/Flying%20Bugs.ogg