[OT] How to configure gcc on Mac (For VMMaker)

[OT] How to configure gcc on Mac (For VMMaker)

Mathieu SUEN

Hi,

I am on Mac and I try to compile the VM for exupery.
With Bryce we had some problems with gcc 4.0.1 (From Xcode) when the
optimization was turn on.
So now I would like to use gcc 4.2.

 From Mac port I have install gcc 4.2.1.
Then I have changed the link /usr/bin/gcc to point to /opt/local/bin/
gcc-mp-4.2.
But I have some linker  error.
I suppose that the linker is not well configure.
Dose any one know how to configure gcc?

Thanks
        Mth

Re: [OT] How to configure gcc on Mac (For VMMaker)

Damien Pollet

On 31/08/07, Mathieu Suen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Then I have changed the link /usr/bin/gcc to point to /opt/local/bin/
> gcc-mp-4.2.
> But I have some linker  error.
> I suppose that the linker is not well configure.
> Dose any one know how to configure gcc?

have a look at gcc_select (never used it myself)

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org