[OT] IR tracking using WII

nick hemsley
Hey all,

Some have probably have seen this on youtube, tracking finger & IR pen
movements using the wii remote. Well he's now released the program. Im
sure some people would like to have a look.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/

Cheers - Nick

Re: [OT] IR tracking using WII

RichWhite
Thanks for sharing Nick... I was looking at this the other day... A co-worker of mine is creating an IR pen so we can tinker with Edusim on Johnny's "Wii-surface" ... We just cut our Anatomy world video today for teachers using a $600 device that does essentially what the Wii-surface does in Johnny's video ... Here is what we are hoping to replicate using the Johnny's wii-surface hack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vop7EqUpd4
(this vide uses the $600 eBeam)

If we could get similar results using the Wii-surface thing schools would love it !

========