[OT] Jorge Luis Borges in his own voice

Edgar J. De Cleene
I know Avi like Borges and perhaps he have this.

In mail exchange with Milan he said his girls maybe start to learn Spanish.

I like share everness.qt on my

 ftp://[hidden email]/
password: elpelotero

And give all one more reason to read, hear and study Spanish , guided by a
blind wise man.

Edgar

Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar

Re: [OT] Jorge Luis Borges in his own voice

Juan Vuletich (dc)
Muchas gracias! I'm a serious fan of Borges, and enjoied it a lot.

Thanks,

Juan Vuletich