[OT] Points of View - a tribute to Alan Kay, second printing available

1 message Options

[OT] Points of View - a tribute to Alan Kay, second printing available

Ian Piumarta

Folks,

Some of you missed the first printing of our book "Points of View -- a tribute to Alan Kay", supplies of which were depleted less than six hours after the announcement.  We have made a second printing of the book that is now available (in return for a donation of $55 to Viewpoints Research which will help us to recover the costs of production and shipping).  Please visit:

  http://vpri.org/pov

for details, if you are interested.  (A copy of the entire book in PDF is available for download, for free, from the same page.)

Cheers,
Ian

Viewpoints Research is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving "powerful ideas education" for the world's children and to advancing the state of systems research and personal computing.  Visit us online at: http://www.vpri.org