[OT] looking for Beta Testers for a Second Life related tool written in Squeak

[OT] looking for Beta Testers for a Second Life related tool written in Squeak

Michael Rueger-6
Hi all,

this is probably more than slightly off topic, but we (Impara) are
looking for beta testers for a Plopp based sculpture modeling tool for
SecondLife. Assuming that there are people actively using SecondLife :-)

Can't really imagine ;-), but for those who don't know yet, Plopp is a
3D painting tool for kids, based on the Teddy algorithm and written in
Squeak (http://planet-plopp.com).

People interested in testing the tool and especially giving feedback on
the exported results on Mac, Windows or Linux would need a SecondLife
account and the ability to upload objects.

Please reply to me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks and apologies for this off-topic, shameless self promotion :-)

Michael

Re: [OT] looking for Beta Testers for a Second Life related tool written in Squeak

Brad Fuller-2
On Fri August 31 2007, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Thanks and apologies for this off-topic, shameless self promotion :-)

Please don't be. I, for one, like to hear about any new products built on
Squeak!