Obsolete classes

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
I noticed two obsolete classes related to Preferences.
They disappear if evaluating:

    PreferenceViewRegistry removeObsolete.

I did not see that in ReleaseBuilder, is it missing?
Or should we just put that in package postscript?

Re: Obsolete classes

Eliot Miranda-2

> On Dec 29, 2019, at 2:18 PM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
> I noticed two obsolete classes related to Preferences.
> They disappear if evaluating:
>
>     PreferenceViewRegistry removeObsolete.
>
> I did not see that in ReleaseBuilder, is it missing?
> Or should we just put that in package postscript?

For me it definitely belongs in ReleaseBuilder

Re: Obsolete classes

marcel.taeumel
+1

In ReleaseBuilder class >> #prepareSourceCode, we need another script for fixing those obsolete classes. Or at least a check. #checkForObsoleteClasses.

Unfortunately, only #prepareEnvironment is called in our CI.

Best,
Marcel