Odd on NoDbgRegParms ...

tty

Odd on NoDbgRegParms ...

tty

Hi All.

Just a heads up and a quick question.

While moving the  #include "dispdbg.h" "fixed" the build.linux32xc86/squeak.cog.v3/build I am getting the same error in build.assert, .debug, etc...

I will investigate after I complete the CMake build code and start building out the other build types.

Question: Should the CMake code generate the cogit.h, cointerp.h etc?

thx.

tty

Re: Odd on NoDbgRegParms ...

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Timothy,

On Dec 2, 2014, at 9:17 AM, gettimothy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All.

Just a heads up and a quick question.

While moving the  #include "dispdbg.h" "fixed" the build.linux32xc86/squeak.cog.v3/build I am getting the same error in build.assert, .debug, etc...

I will investigate after I complete the CMake build code and start building out the other build types.

Question: Should the CMake code generate the cogit.h, cointerp.h etc?

No.  It should use the already-generated files in src/vm et al.

thx.

tty

tty

Re: Re: [Vm-dev] Odd on NoDbgRegParms ...

tty

>>No.  It should use the already-generated files in src/vm et al.

Cool,

thx

tty