[Off Topic] Michel Bauwens on the history and immediate future of work

[Off Topic] Michel Bauwens on the history and immediate future of work

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    I find this talk profound and key to making functional open source communities as we try and survive.

I’ve skipped an introduction in Portuguese and some slide control issues.

Re: [Off Topic] Michel Bauwens on the history and immediate future of work

Herbert König

Eliot, thanks for sharing!

Herbert