Old SqueakFFIPrims in Squeak 4.1 VM (Squeak 4.2.4beta1U.app)

Old SqueakFFIPrims in Squeak 4.1 VM (Squeak 4.2.4beta1U.app)

Josh Gargus

Hi,

I just discovered that the standard Squeak 4.1 VM doesn't contain my API to support ExternalForm.  This is disappointing, since I pushed to get these changes so that I could use them in my OpenCL package in an unmodified Squeak 4.1.  My fault... since I'm the one who cared, I should have checked.

FFI-Tests-jcg.4 adds a new test: #testBlitToAndFromExternalForm.  It succeeds on Windows and fails on OS X.  I don't know about Linux because I don't have a machine handy... does anyone know if the FFI plugin was updated for Squeak 4.1?

John, when you release your next VM, can you rebuild SqueakFFIPrims?  That would be great!

Cheers,
Josh

Re: Old SqueakFFIPrims in Squeak 4.1 VM (Squeak 4.2.4beta1U.app)

Josh Gargus

Ping!

The subject should have mentioned OS X explicitly, sorry.

Thanks,
Josh