OmniBrowser Configuration in Inbox (was Community Supported Packages)

1 message Options

OmniBrowser Configuration in Inbox (was Community Supported Packages)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Colin Putney wrote
To get things rolling, I've created a configuration for OmniBrowser and uploaded it to the inbox repository. I think OB probably meets the criteria for a community package:

So, take a look, try it out, tell me what you think.
Three cheers for Colin:
* Buttons - all the buttons work!!!
* Refactoring - I successfully moved a method to the class side and back via the menu

Productivity here we come.  Thanks Colin :)

Sean
Cheers,
Sean