Omnibroser - DuoBrowser - What is the equivalent of OBActor ?

Omnibroser - DuoBrowser - What is the equivalent of OBActor ?

cbeler
Hi,

I'm still looking at omnibrowser, and loaded DuoBrowser of Roel. Still
working but got an error becasue it uses OBNodeActor and al. It seems
this actors classes have been removed. What was their role ? and what is
the alternative way of doing now ?

Thanks,

Cédrick

Re: Omnibroser - DuoBrowser - What is the equivalent of OBActor ?

Damien Cassou-3
2007/6/29, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]>:
> I'm still looking at omnibrowser, and loaded DuoBrowser of Roel. Still
> working but got an error becasue it uses OBNodeActor and al. It seems
> this actors classes have been removed. What was their role ? and what is
> the alternative way of doing now ?

Actors were meant to add behavior to nodes. Now, Commands should be
used. For each action, implement a corresponding command, subclass of
OBCommand. Look at all the examples.

--
Damien Cassou